Monday, February 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!



I received this last week from Amy at Scrapping Mommy! Her blog and work are just lovely!
Thanks Amy! :)

I have to write seven things I love and then pass it on... so, while you could just see some of the things I love on my profile...here goes:

1. I love this beautiful world and life God has given us, His truth, His words, His daily blessings that overcome all those petty little cares...
2. I love love love my wonderful husband Matt and my family, all of whom are my best friends.
3. Sunrises, wind, clouds, stars, fresh green Carolina grass, mountains, azaleas, the sea just before a storm...
4. The amazing women I am able to serve with in the Young Womens' presidency for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and all our beautiful Young Women whom we love so much!
5. Writing and reading
6. Music--piano, part-singing, hymns, Celtic, world music...doing housework to Enya and Jethro Tull
7. And, of course crafting! ;)

I could go on and on.

Now for passing it on!!!

1. Anita at Stamping Mama of 2
2. Shanna at My Next Thirty Years
3. Michelle at Sunny Side Up
4. Lisa at Bits and Pieces
5. Stephanie at Where'd All my Money Go?
6. Tanya at Nap Time Stamper

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn you're so very sweet to honor me with this award. It's my first! Thank you very much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kathryn! More than anything, I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. And passing your award on to me is definitely a sweet bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails